Public Well being, in partnership with Columbia Memorial Hospital and Windfall Seaside Hospital, is providing drive-thru COVID-19 testing at Camp Rilea, 33168 Patriot Means, Warrenton.
Testing is obtainable Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED – Name (503) 325-8500 to schedule an appointment.
Testing is at present being reserved for people who’re experiencing signs or who’ve a confirmed constructive contact. Clatsop County is at present NOT testing for Journey, Occasions or Pre-surgery testing (pre-surgery assessments are accomplished by way of native hospitals).
PLEASE NOTE: In case you are experiencing excessive signs, do NOT wait to get examined; search medical care instantly.
When You Arrive for Testing:
- To your security and the security of testers, go away all pets at dwelling. No animals within the automotive.
- Arrive no extra than 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment
- Keep in your automotive
- All occupants of the automobile have to be masked
- Solely automotive occupants with an appointment shall be examined
- No public restrooms can be found
See the When to Get a COVID Take a look at infographic under.
CANCELLATIONS: If in case you have scheduled a check by way of the County and have to cancel a check, please electronic mail covid19vaccine [at] clatsopeoc.com
(Notice this electronic mail can’t be used for scheduling an appointment, it’s for notification of cancellations solely)
FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE
To make the method smoother, you may fill out and print your questionnaire earlier than attending your testing appointment. In the event you don’t have a house printer, questionnaires shall be obtainable on-site to fill out throughout your appointment.
COVID-19 TESTING QUESTIONNAIRE FORM – English
COVID-19 TESTING QUESTIONNAIRE FORM – Spanish
PLEASE NOTE: If in case you have any of the next signs, it’s best to search care at a hospital emergency room reasonably than look ahead to a testing appointment:
- Really feel wanting breath when making an attempt to talk in full sentences or do easy actions
- Coughing up blood
- Blue lips/blue face
- Extreme and fixed ache or strain within the chest
- Feeling dizzy, gentle headed, too weak to face
- Slurring speech
- Really feel pressing want to hunt care
WHAT TO DO IF YOU TEST POSITIVE
Oregon Well being Authority Tips
Hotline and Survey
FOR OUR NEIGHBORS
In the event you dwell in a neighboring county, name one of many numbers under for data on testing alternatives the place you reside:
COLUMBIA COUNTY – 2-1-1
TILLAMOOK COUNTY – (503) 842-3900
PACIFIC COUNTY, Wash. – (360) 875-9407
WAHKIAKUM COUNTY, Wash. – (360) 849-4041